Viewing Single Post
AnnaE

2. REGULI DE FORMARE (FORMATION RULES)-  TIMPURILE (TENSES)

1. Prezentul simplu (Present simple) – obiceiuri, acţiuni generale

Afirmativ (Positive):    I/You/We/They read He/She/It/ reads

(to read [ri:d] / [riid] = a citi)

Negative:                           You don’t read         He doesn’t read

Interogativ: (Questions):  Do you read…..?       Does he read….?

1. Prezentul continuu (Present continuous): - acţiuni care au loc la momentul vorbirii

Afirmativ (Positive):       I am reading.            You/We/They are reading.

He/She/It is reading.  

Negative:                          I am not reading.      You aren’t reading.

She isn’t reading.

Question:                          Am I reading?            Are you reading?

Is she reading?

1. Prezentul perfect (Present perfect): - acţiuni din trecutul apropiat, cu consecinţe vizibile în prezent

Afirmativ (Positive):    I/You/We/they have written.     He/she/it has written.

(to write = a scrie)

Negative (Questions):     They haven’t written.          He hasn’t written.

Interogativ:                      Have they written?              Has he written?

1. Past (Trecut) Simple: acţiune desfăşurată în trecut, cu mărci ale trecutului, ca “ieri”, “anul trecut”, etc.

1. Regulat (Regular):

positive: I/You/He/She/It/We/They stopped.                        negative: You didn’t stop.                            interogative: Did you stop?

1. Neregulat (Irregular): positive: I/You/He/She/It/We/They wrote. (to

write – wrote- written)

negative: You didn’t write.                                                  interogativ: Did you write?

1. Past (Trecut) continuu (Past Continuous): acţiune trecută ce se desfăşoară în timpul altei acţiuni trecute)

(Afirmative) Positive:      I/He/She/It was writing.  

You/We/They/ were writing.

Negativ:                           You weren’t writing.         

She wasn’t writing.

Interogativ:                      Were you writing?            

Was she writing?

Exerciţiu: Treceţi verbele date la infinitiv la timpurile cerute în paranteză.

1. I ………….. (to read – prezent simplu).
    2. You………. .(to go – prezent continuu)
    3. He ………….            (to write – prezentul perfect)
    4. We……………… (to watch TV – past tense simplu)
    5. They…………..  (to speak – past tense continuu)

3. VORBIREA INDIRECTĂ (REPORTED SPEECH)

Direct                                                            Reported

I never eat vegetables’                                He said (that) he never ate vegetables.

(Nu mănânc niciodată legume)                  (El a spus că nu mănâncă niciodată legume)

‘Im reading’.                                                 She said (that) she was reading. 

Ill write to you soon.”                                He said (that) he would write to you soon.

Ive read it.’                                                   She said (that) she had read it.

I took it.’                                                        She said (that) she had taken it.

I was reading.’                                             She said (that) she had been reading.

Exerciţiu: Treceţi propoziţiile următoare la vorbirea indirectă:

1. ‘I’m writing’                                  …………………….
  2. ‘I’ll talk to you soon’                    …………………….
  3. ‘I’ve seen it’                                  ………………………
  4. ‘I ate it’                                          ……………………..
  5. ‘I was laughing’.              ……………………….